11.22.2009

Holy Neglected Blog!!!!

.
(p.s. I'm baaaa-aaaaaack!)
.
Well, it's been a whirlwind ride selling/buying houses around here. Two months ago when we decided to list our house, I never would have imagined myself blogging from a NEW HOUSE in November!!! I'm so grateful the process was so smooth and so FAST, but have also found myself a bit overwhelmed and thinking I may or may not be going crazy in the process. :-)
.
I popped on my blog the other day and found my children dressed in Halloween costumes, my background gone...I think I even saw a tumbleweed roll through.
.
Hi, my name is Cari, and I'm a bad blogger...a very bad blogger.
.
.
I'm going to blog about the move / new house in a separate post, but in the meantime I wanted to share a few shots from the Holly Jolly Light Parade in Baraboo last night. It felt so good to bundle the girls in their snow-suits for the first time this year and stand in the cool, crisp air to watch the parade go by. It's the ultimate kick-off to Christmas! Actually, last year at this time, we had been home from Ethiopia only 1 day, and the parade was our first family-of-FOUR outing EVER!! One of my favorite days of the year!
.
.
A little Christmas LIGHT!
.
.
Magical!
.
.

Oh yeah...SANTA WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you're blogging again! I've missed your posts and pics of your cute girls! Welcome back!