1.03.2011

Jack the Elf


Christmas was even more fun this year with our new "Elf on the Shelf" named Jack!  I loved seeing what kind of trouble our friend, Daphne's elf got into last year on her blog and was so surprised to find one in the mail one day from Danny's sister! 

The elf comes with a story about "the elf on the shelf" reporting back to Santa.  It was so fun to find him hiding in a new place each morning (or at least the mornings "he remembered" to move).  He got into all sorts of Christmas trouble. 
















The day Jack arrived, I found Brenin sitting on the floor staring into the little box he came in saying, "Oh Jack, I just wish I knew how old you are!"  :-)  I thought that was so cute that that was what was important to her in the whole concept...oh, the spirit of a 7 year old!  :-) 

Jack was a fun new tradition for our favorite holiday! 

No comments: