7.03.2011

Happy Birthday and a Heat Wave!



Our late to arrive summer is trying to make up for lost time this week.  My mouth about dropped open Friday while watching the thermometer creep up to nearly 100 degrees with the heat index over 100!  We stayed cool by hitting the water every single day!  We northern folk have to get our swimming on while we can you know! 


We got to spend one afternoon at a waterpark with friends
for a birthday party and had such a fun time. 


Happy birthday to the super snuggly birthday boy, Alex! 



My friend Shannon (the birthday mama) and Alex 




I love this one.  One lucky lady!  :-) 



Fruity Pebbles Treats birthday cake...mmm!























Cuteness.








Once in a while I capture a facial expression that just radiates contentment on my girls' faces and it does good things for this Mama's soul.  Nothing brings me more peace than to see them living richly and loving deeply...together.  I get so excited for them sometimes because I know what comes of these moments...these ones of shared breath and space and joy and insult and healing and experience...and it's nothing short of glorious.   



Dear Winter, 

Take your time. 

Love, Me


No comments: