12.20.2011

Luca's Turn for a Mommy Date!


I'm not sure why both my girls choose McDon@lds for every date or if I'm the common thread which keeps landing us under those beautiful golden arches. 

Hello, my name is Cari. 

And I love french fries. 

A lot. 

I also love her.  Like a lot, a lot, a lot. 


She carries a purse. 

It has Dora on the front and is chalked FULL of
lip gloss, stickers and sugar free gum. 

'Cuz that's how a lady rollzzz.


 Got a coupon for a FREE Build-@-Bear!!!! 
(which I spent $38 on....dang, they got me again!)  



How much money does one actually have to spend at
Build-@-Bear to get a coupon for a FREE bear? 

Let's not think about it. 





Bath time.



Making a birth certificate for "Lily"



 Sweet moments with my littlest one.




 Only 1 pic to share from our recent educational adventures.  I never posted our barn dancing pics, but I figured they're getting a little old to constitute a post.  Here's a single shot of a drawing class our homeschool group hosted.  Immediately after I took it, my camera battery DIED!!!!  NIGHTMARE OF ALL NIGHTMARES!!!!!!! 


The worst part is, later that day our KONOS group field tripped to the optometrist and then dissected PIG EYEBALLS!!!!!!!  And NO PICTURES!!!!!  (I know, I know, you're TOTALLY disappointed!!!) 

Just to give you a visual, think about the most disgusting, oozy, goozy, slimy, grossest thing you've ever seen. 

Then touch it with your bare fingers and slice on into it.  UGH!!!!) 

It really was amazingly awesome and totally gruesome learning about the eye, dissection and all, but I think I'll rest a little easier now that all the eyeballs in the room are actually in someone's head. 


Never a dull moment! 

1 comment:

MKH said...

Ah ha!!! Dropped in on just the perfect day!! Looks like a wonderful momma/Luca day :). And I'm with ya on the Mickey d's!!! Try a frappe mocha next time (and then make a list of everything you want to get done-including painting the exterior of your house because it's chalk full of something special :)
Sorry but I'm glad your camera punked for the eyeball adventure :)!!!!!