9.24.2009

Joe Nichols

.
Here's a post for Buffy... :-)
.
My sister won Joe Nichols tickets this week for 4 with backstage passes, and tonight was the AMAZING concert! It was the most intimate concert I've ever been to, only about 100 people in a small room. It was all acoustic (and did I say AMAZING?!?)...it was sooooooooo good.
.
...and of course, where these girls are, there are lots and
lots of laughs, so it all made for an awesome night.
.
.
Kristin "accidentally" took this shot of Joe's boots.
.
.
So sweet...
.
.
Lisa, Tiernee & Me
.
.
Lisa, Me, my new boyfriend Joe, Kristin & Tiernee
.
*Photos by Kristin*

2 comments:

Buffy said...

That is so cool! I know you had a blast because that kind of stuff is always fun! I can't believe you got to meet him! Now you can see why I love country music! I'm a little jealous! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is awesome! It looks like you guys had a blast!!