12.02.2010

Halls Decked. Check.


Christmas is in the air!!! Can I just say that I loooooooooooove Christmas-time?? I love everything about it...the lights, the love, the music, (even the SHOPPING!), the giving, the celebrating of Hope born and Hope still alive...I love it ALL! Everything is magical at Christmas-time, outlined in soft light with pops of color where grays and brown usually reign, everyone sharing the same soundtrack for 4 blessed weeks. There's this anticipation that something good is coming, something really good. "It's like Christmas!" we say when something grand and extravagent has happened to us.





Wouldn't it be great if EVERY day was like Christmas?? 


Wouldn't it be positively glorious if we could dwell in anticipation
that something good...something really good... is coming??    


And can you even imagine if something grand
and extravagent had happened to us??


I can. 


When Hope was born, so too was Christmas. 





1 comment: