12.05.2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland


We awoke to our first accumulating snowfall of the year this morning!  We headed out around town and ran into Santa Claus and horsedrawn wagon rides, then home for some chicken noodle soup, sledding / snowblowing and a nice nap by the fireplace...a perfect winter day!  Our neighborhood is beginning to resemble Who-ville with all the Christmas lights up.  :-) 


Luca asked Santa for a Dora house.



Brenin's hoping for some "spy gadgets."  :-)







Another family self portrait (we really need to get ourselves a photographer!)  :-)  Sorry Lukes, half a face will have to do! 



My little Christmas light. 
I think I mentioned this before, but I love this kid.  A lot. 



And this one too, but I think I might have
mentioned that once or twice as well. 
(The feller she's sitting on isn't so bad either).  :-)



Cold weather = extra snuggles from Mama.  Winter has its perks.



 Thanks for the lift, girls! 



Helllllooooooo winter! 


2 comments:

MKH said...

what a cute post! love all the pics and of course the stellar comments-I just love your writing!! also love the gingerbread house post-can't beat that!!

Anonymous said...

Looks so much fun! I love that Brenin wants spy gadgets!! That's too funny. Great pictures.