4.11.2011

Storm Clouds and Easter Eggs



A few pics from last night's storm...thankfully all WI
tornadoes steered clear of our neck of the woods.







On April Fool's Day, we decided to have some fun with the kids!  I told the girls we were going grocery shopping (which they hate to do) and instead ended up at the movie theatre where we met my sister and her boys and saw Hop!  Afterwards we headed back to their house to color Easter eggs (this year's twist...RIBBON)!  Sadly I took NO pictures (CRAZY, I know!!!), but managed to snap a few of the completed eggs.   











April 1st also marked the day we received our referral of Luca and saw her picture for the very first time!  I honestly can't believe that was only 3 years ago.  It's so fun to remember the emotions of that day and also to reflect on how much we've all grown personally and as a family in this short time.  Feeling challenged, refined, OLD and richly blessed. 

1 comment:

MKH said...

Happy referral day :). GREAT pics of the storm clouds!!! And I love ur April fool day-sounded super special!!