11.29.2011

Girl Time

This is a little late in posting, but a couple of weeks ago Bren and I had a little date.  She's been asking forever to get her hair cut by my hair girl and also to work on her own blog.  I thought it woulld make for a great date, so we both got a new 'do, and then we headed to the Macs to enjoy some Wi-Fi and french fry!  :-) 


She's just mildly excited about this idea.








The kid looks about 5 years older with
her new cut, but still super duper cute!




The older Bren gets, the more I have to make a conscious effort to "balance the scales" a bit with the time I spend on the girls.  While Luca still requires a great deal (a GREAT deal) of my time and energy, Bren can disappear with a book for a couple hours and I'm pretty sure could thrive in her own apartment any day now (and probably negotiate a pretty fair rent in the process).  ;-)  It's really nice to step away with her for a bit and be able to hear what's happening in her beautiful heart. 

And remind her that she's not allowed to move out until she's 45. 

Maybe 47, I haven't decided yet. 


No comments: