1.03.2012

Christmas & New Year's....That's a Wrap! (pardon the pun)


I have to admit, I was a bit of a photography dropout this Christmas, but I did manage to snap a few.  Always a little sad to see the season go, but always a little happy to reclaim the house / life back from all the festivities too. 



Pinterest is my latest addiction, and I've been finding lots of new recipes to try out there.  The girls and I made this poke cake (YUMMY) to celebrate our Christmas break!  It's chocolate cake with holes poked in it, then 0reo pudding poured on top!! 



Bren pretending to be excited about getting some new PJs. 
Okay, those were for me.  SOO cute!!! 



Princess Lucapants



...also known as "The Destroyer."  The girl gets into boxes like a mouse! 



I was so excited to find the Ethiopian Rahel doll for Luca
(which also benefits one of our favorite non-profits, World Vision!!)  



Hold the phone.  She got a book!  Yep, we've lost her. 



New Year's Eve out to dinner with my sister and her family, my Gram and great uncle, then home to watch the ball drop.  I'm pretty sure this is the first year the girls have stayed up 'til midnight!  I'm pretty sure I was ready for bed at 8:30.




I've been wanting to try this poofy faux-hawk idea out in Luca's hair forEVER and finally got the nerve.  It's rather Willow Smith, if I do say so myself! 




She was feeling quite sassy in her new look.




Sassy and silly....that's how we serve 'em up 'round these parts! 




Beauty Face 1 and Beauty Face 2



Accompanied this little lady to the emergency room TWICE over break!  Getting matters under control now, but always taxing to see someone you love in an ER bed.  We loooooove our Grammy!


Adios 2011 - Hello 2012! 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Love, love, LOVE the pictures but mostly my peeps.