1.31.2012

Skiing


A cross country ski in my parents' "back yard." 





Two of my favorite peeps...my dad and my big girl.  




Of course, no activity is ever silent with this little punky along...
hold onto your ears, 'cuz she'll talk them right off!   :)



My little prairie Northerner.



We're so small.  The wild is a good place to come and remember that.






I sorta kinda really really like this kid.



A last minute lesson from Grandpa at the top of a hill.  His famous line that I've heard atop MANY a hill (literal and metaphorical), "You can DO this."  I find myself saying this all the time to the girls (AND to myself!).  People sometimes cringe when they hear themselves sounding like their parents, but I'm pretty partial to this parent and the things he says.  :)



My fave shot of the day.


Beautiful, wise winter. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks cold and tiresome, but fun as well. Love your dad's lesson. He's a sweet soul!