7.22.2009

Doctors & Camping & Bears, Oh My!

We spent the weekend camping, and I'm just now catching up with myself (and my laundry pile!) enough to post a few pictures.
.
.
A highlight of the weekend was a bear "hunt" safari style in Grandpa's SUV.

Tour guides Brenin & Tucker perched out the moonroof.
.
.

Memories by Moonlight
.
.

This one was taken right after we thought we saw a bear...
brave little tour guides, huh?
.
.
.
.


.
.


Notice who's drivin' this train? Metaphor for life? Hmmm...
.
.
.
In other news, Luca had her 4 year old checkup today and is doing great. She was slightly above average for height and slightly below average for weight. She was highly above average in every other area of her life (okay, I made that part up, but I reserve the right to think my kids are fabulous)! :-)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

The pictures are fabulous, just like the weekend. The bear safari was fun. Dad said it was kind of like mobile pandemonium with all 10 of us in our SUV. Legan? I kinda don't thinks so, but oh what fun. What most of your readers can't see here is that those two sticking their heads out of the sunroof were basically standing on my shoulders. What a fun weekend!!!