12.30.2009

Yesterday we spent the day in Madison where we took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese and then hit the mall to take advantage of the after-Christmas sales.  I'm not sure who had more fun, the kids at Chuck E. Cheese or the moms at the mall...it was a win-win situation if you know what I mean. 



Brenin, Tucker & Luca gettin' their groove on with the Chuck E. Cheese band.




It never takes long before my kids take things too far...here's Brenin Montana on stage with the band (I had to quick snap the picture while my sister tripped up the store manager who was heading our way). 




"Monkey see.  Monkey do."  Luca had to have a shot on stage too...doesn't she look like a little Barbie doll?  Ugh...teen years, here we come!  (P.s. to the boys who will be dating these girls...take your time...we'll just be sitting here cleaning our guns.  lol...no seriously, we will be!) 




This ride has to be a favorite for my little horse lover. 




Do you see determination in this face???




Snowmobiling




Where's Waldo...er...I mean Luca.  Can you see her?




Well hello lovely little jail on the ceiling. 
And where might I find one of you for my own home????




See you on the other side, baby girl.




Does she look too big for this ride? 
No, I didn't think so either.  wink




Virtual roller coaster about to go downhill...look at Luca's face!




Not sure what was going on inside this thing, but it looked intense!




And finally, the real reason for the celebration was this cutie.   




No, not the little boogery one. 



The pretty one who's tickling the boogers out of the little boogery one. 



She's my sister, and she's fabulous. 



She makes me laugh when nothing is funny. 



She buys shoes like no one's business. 



She drives us all crazy trying to plan vacations to exotic locations. 



She loves to glam up and go out with the girls.



And she loves to ATV with her hubby until she's unrecognizable from head to toe mud.



She and I have no less than 1 million personal jokes between us...



and could answer ANY question about the other with absolute certainty.



She's there for me usually before I realize I need her to be. 



She pulls me together, listens to me whine, celebrates my successes and mourns my losses.



She's sparkly and countrified and giggly and glorious in so many ways. 



She's magical. 



(Happy birthday...aka St. Kristin Day!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh...that looked like a great time! What a fun way to celebrate your sister's birthday! Happy New Year to you!!

Kristin said...

AWWWWWW......that is so nice sista! Life would not be 1/2 as exciting without you as my partner in crime as well. I love you!!!