5.18.2010

Morel Fest



"Morel Fest" in Muscoda!
(and before you start thinking we're some sort of crazed "mushroom people" because of my morel post last week and another this week, keep in mind we're from a small town and not much goes on in small towns, so when someone puts a "fest" after something, we're gonna be there!)  LOL




...and if you put rides at the "fest," we're double there!  (just look at the serious look on my baby's face...we are SERIOUS about our fun, folks!) 





Aw heck...there wasn't much "serious" anywhere to be found! 





Cowgirl boots flapping in the breeze!




Didn't even know this one was on there 'til I went through my camera later! 
Brenin & Aunt Kristin




There was a sidewalk chalk contest that we missed, but we got to enjoy the end result! 














Luca's portrait of Mommy...didn't she give me nice lips?? 
(She's a genius...an artsy fartsy genius!)   




Topped off the experience with some fireworks...
I love how the silhouette of the evergreens shows beneath the display in this shot. 



Okay, end mushroom talk. 


I promise. 


...at least until the mushroom parade. 


(just kidding)

;-)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

hmmmmmm...sorry I missed this one. Loved the picture of Kristin and Brenin.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast. I love the swing picture! You and your sister look so much alike!!