11.01.2010

Halloween Adventures



Trick or Treat!  






Could you not just kiss those unicorn cheeks for HOURS?!?! 




My friend's dad has an old school house in his back yard
(literally the WHOLE building which he moved to his yard and
filled with THOUSANDS of antique school items...SO cool!!), so it
was the perfect place for some fun photos with my favorite little pioneer! 















Well, hello.  Fancy meetin' you here. 





Ugh...again with the cheeks! 




Must have been a good score at this house! 





The girls. 
(and sadly I'm pretty sure the #3 racing pants in
the background were NOT part of a costume.) 




Love this house...they have SO many pumpkins every year...just beautiful! 


Great time with my girls (and I have to admit
a little TOO fun to tap into my punk rocker side!) 

:-) 


3 comments:

Debbie said...

Great pictures. Love to look and bop to the fiddling too. It takes you to a great place. I don't know if I should sign into my word verification or not. It sais Fatio! Ugh! Maybe I should ask for a different one like Skinnio. Hee-hee.

Debbie said...

Says, not sais. What is with this typing for someone who types for a living. Didn't catch my typo. Sorry. This time I got eaterex. Is this blog trying to tell me something?

Anonymous said...

Love all the costumes...but punk rocker you totally rocks and had me laughing out loud!!!