11.11.2010

Happy Barfday To Me!


And no, that's NOT a typo in the title...it's my BIRTHday today,
but unfortunately I've spent half the day holding the 'ol barf bucket
for my sweet Bren who woke up with the sickies this morning.  :-(  
At one point in the day, Brenin was having "it" coming out both ends
(ahem), and Luca was losing a tooth!  Ah, the glamour of it all!  :-) 
 


Being sick is NO fun! 



My Toofless Wonder 


Before you feel TOO sorry for me, I must say my hubby has done his homework this birthday.  He's sending me, my sister and my mom to Chicago for a weekend of shopping, eating and RESTing, and I CAN NOT wait!  I'm so excited to catch up with my good friend Nyad who lives there and has hooked us up with the hotel, and to take some time to not have bodily fluids on me catch my breath.  

Tonight we're off to dinner with my family...looks like it'll be just me and Lukes on a special date as Daddy signs on for the "night shift."  Brenin was feeling sad that she was sick on my birthday...I told her we can celebrate together any time and that she'd have to take me on a special birthday date when she's feeling better.  She stuck her little finger up in the air and with her little sad voice said, "I'll drive."  

Hoping my baby's feeling better SOON! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh NO! A birthday in the trenches. Chicago sounds awesome. I hope that you have an amazing trip! Happy birthday, friend!!

MKH said...

Ok first happy birthday!!!! What r u like 29 yet???? Second the title of the post cracked me up!!! I hope Bren is better by now and the tooth fairy came for luca!! Way to go hubby!! I'm jealous! Ok have a great weekend!!