4.14.2009

Easter Update

We had a great Easter with church in the morning, then home for an Easter egg hunt and finally out for brunch with the whole family.
My little Easter bunnies!
Luca wasn't sure what all the fuss was about with Easter
baskets and presents on a Sunday morning,
but she quickly decided it was a good idea.


We weren't sure how much fun Brenin would have this Easter,
surprising us with a strep throat diagnosis the day before.
She wasn't quite herself, but there was no way
this girl was going to miss a celebration!




I'm sure I dreamed this photograph last Easter.



Grandma surprised Brenin with this prairie girl dress that she made which turned out SO cute. Ever since our prairie study at the beginning of the school year, Brenin has been fascinated by prairie life. She even snuck the textbook we were working out of off the shelf and reads it in the car, at her desk, in bed or anywhere else she can find to stick her nose in a book. Thanks, Grandma, for creating an amazing wardrobe for this little prairie girl.

3 comments:

MKH said...

beautiful! those pics are some to cherish!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures!! Love your little Easter bunnies. That dress is pretty amazing! It's like Little House on the Prairie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie, I was diagnosed with Strep today. I didn't know that I had been exposed to it. Funny, I haven't seen you or Bren in quite awhile yet somehow we're connected......hmmmm
Something tells me your sis should've gotten swabbed last week. :)
Happy Belated B-Day to your eldest.