4.30.2009

Say Cheese...!

I've been spending my Thursday nights up at the local UW campus in a continuing ed photography class. I'm taking the class with my awesome friend, Shannon, and we're learning how to push all the buttons on our cameras and also enjoying being somewhere without having to help someone go potty or open a juice-box.

These pictures were taken tonight and make me giggle. We were learning about taking multiple photos in rapid fire with one of the settings on our cameras. I'm going to post them even though I'm sure Shannon will find some equally humiliating photos of me (trust me, they exist) and post them somewhere on the world wide web. C'est la vie! Anyone who knows me will fully understand why Shannon and I are friends after seeing these shots.








So needless to say, SHANNON (ahem...) is not the best behaved kid in the class, but I love her lots anyway!
.
p.s. Shannon...please don't shoot me, with your fancy camera or a gun!



No comments: