5.20.2009

On the way to the beach...

...the car thermometer said 83!!!!!!
.
Woohoo, we're goin' swimming!!!!!!!
.
.
Cutest Little Beach Bum Ever!
.
.

Loves to play in sand.
Loves to throw sand toys in lake and run away laughing even more!
.
.


Beauty
.
.


The wind provided some awesome waves to jump over and ride in. When it carried Brenin's beach ball across the park, she took off like a rocket after it. Before I could blink, she was quite a distance away and actually beat the wind and caught the ball! When I later told her not to run so far away, she said, "Oh, so you saw my speed, huh?" then in a sing song voice said, "That was supposed to be a secret" and told me not to tell anyone about her
super-hero ways. (so you didn't hear this from me!)
.
.



Giggles by the Seashore
(Okay, LAKEshore...a girl can dream, right?!?)

1 comment:

Myriah said...

Luca is BEAUTIFUL and Brenin is getting so BIG...I can't believe it. You have adorable girls and I can't wait to meet Luca and catch up with you and Brenin...Mac is excited too!!!