1.21.2010


Had a busy day today with school and an afternoon/evening birthday party for Brenin's friend, Olivia.  The girls played for 5 hours and still didn't want to leave when the party was over!  As I type this, I can hear Brenin melting down for her daddy over putting pajamas on, a tad overtired from the day's activities I think.  (And yes, I will pretend I don't know it's happening and show up at the end to see if I can "help."  hehe)  I think we'll all be in bed early tonight! 

No school tomorrow, and we're heading to a waterpark in the Dells to soak up some artificial sun!  :-)  We'll take it any way we can get it these days! 

Happy birthday, Olivia! 

1 comment:

MKH said...

Cari-I can't believe you through your husband under the bus like that :)!! I so know those nights when they are just so tired the simplist of things is devastating! sounded like a great afternoon!