1.23.2010

Went to the waterpark yesterday and took NO PICTURES!!!!  I know, it's a record for me.  We had such a good time though, and it was a great way to spend our day off of school. 

Tonight we're heading to the Dells for Flakeout Fest:  Awesome ice sculptures, fireworks, food, etc.  We're actually expecting RAIN today, so we'll see how the plans work out, but I'm sure we'll find a fun rain plan anyways.  It'll be interesting to see how much snow we have left after a good rain...hard to believe it's January around here these days! 


I've been having so much fun experimenting with my photography of late.  The new house is filled with natural light and space for my backdrop/equipment, and the girls are always willing to pose, so I've been finding lots of cool shots.  Here's some of my faves from this week! 





































4 comments:

Buffy said...

I love these pics....I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 5th one down!!!! She is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the 5th one as well! I like them all but the 5th one is really breath-taking! You are getting really good!

Kristin said...

Awsome pictures. You are getting better with every session. Nice to have such beautiful subjects at your becon call :)

Jessica P said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures and BEAUTIFUL girls!!! I'm thinking I should bring my kids over for a shoot so you can get use to 'group' shots ;)