3.16.2010

Race Day Photos!!!

St. Patrick wishing us luck before the race!



A few minutes before the start! 



Not every day you see THIS walking down the sidewalk! 



Mile 1...Do I look like I'm struggling for breath...because I AM!!! 



Shannon at mile 2...she was a great encouragement and even ran with a thrown-out back!  Ouch! 



Almost home!



Sweet, sweet finish line!  36 minutes later!


The weather was absolutely perfect as old man winter took the week off!  We had such a great time getting "greened up" for the occasion and had many laughs along the way (in between, of course, gasping for life-giving air!)  Best of all, the Boys & Girls Club of Dane County was richly blessed! 

2 comments:

MKH said...

hey lady! congrats! what a great and fun accomplishment! proud of you!

Anonymous said...

You go, girl! That is a HUGE accomplishment! I about had a heart attack at an indoor bounce house with Ben today! I need to run too!