3.27.2010

Severely Out-numbered


My sweet nephews spent the night last night so their mama could go to work early this morning.  Danny also had to work, leaving me alone with FOUR kiddos!  The odds were definitely NOT in my favor (4:1 !!!!), so I decided to plan some fun activities to keep everyone sane busy.  ;-) 

The party began with a campout in our living room,
complete with a tent, a scary story and s'mores!







Snuggle toes!



The weather was a bit cool today, but Easter was on our brains, so I hid some confetti Easter eggs in the back yard for a hunt.  Afterwards we headed to the park to break them open in an egg war. 






















































We then headed to the local grocery store where the Easter Bunny was making an appearance and then back home to try out our new sidewalk paint! 















Just a routine traffic stop (Garret was speeding and forced to pay...
you do the crime, you do the time, buddy!) 

An exhausting and super fun time spent with all 4 kiddos,
and a reminder of how much I love each and every one of them. 

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Pure sweetness. Love all four of those babes. Lucious!!!Grandma

MKH said...

those were such great pics! what a bunch of happy kids! luca is really getting big!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! Looks like fun was had by all...but I bet you were one tired mama! I can't believe how tall Luca is!! I can't wait to see you all again!