10.12.2010

Truth Be Told...



Confessions of a pathological picture taker...Orchard Edition



Confession #1:  When I spotted the apple, he ran ahead and
picked it in his excitement, so I said, "well pretend like you're
picking it again so I can take a picture of it."

 
And he did. 


Because he's not actually my boy, but well, he is my boy.


The poor kid has 2 mamas. 







Confession #2:  I'm yelling at my kids to be still and give me
one nice picture AS THIS PICTURE IS BEING TAKEN. 


It was a quality moment, and now it's preserved for all time. 


Thank you, photography.







Confession #3:  This seemed like a better idea in my mind. 







Confession #4:  This face is actually a snarky reaction
to my one-millionth request for a photo. 


Precious, huh? 







Confession #5:  We take as many of these shots
as we need to until we find one that makes
us both look thinner than we actually are. 


Thank the good Lord for digital. 







Confession #6:  I literally Photoshopped the filth off
of her face right before I posted this. 


Don't I have well-groomed children? 





Confession #7:  I took 100 photos at the two orchards we visited (100!!!). 


Not all of them are exactly authentic. 





Smile! 




5 comments:

Kristin said...

LMAO!!!! So Funny!!!!

Debbie said...

Thanks for the honesty.

Confession #8 - I knew it all already before you confessed. That is the beauty of knowing my kids. I crazily love you all anyway and even more so knowing your faults. - Mom

Debbie said...

Love the new music. Makes me want to take out the fiddle bad. But oh yeah, I should be working.

MKH said...

you crack me up! love the commentary and I just LOVE the previous post and the writing. seriously these pics and the writing need to be in a book....!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I absolutely LOVE your confessions and pictures!