8.29.2011

Farewell to Friday Fun


Soaking up every last bit of summer we can muster these days. 

School is fast approaching.  I'm having my annual "I'm their teacher?!?!?!?!" panic attack. 

Good times, good times. 



Our summer Fridays are spent with my sister and her gang in what we've dubbed "Friday Fun."  It involves swimming, garage sale-ing, park playing, library going, ice cream eating, and whatever other kind of fun we can get into.  It's always a little sad to have our last Friday fun of the season, but alas it must be done. 


A trip to the zoo was just what the doctor ordered. 


Serious seal watching.


The park there is so cool...it looks like a giant Eagle's nest in a tree.






Popcicle time!  Sidney (on the right) is my sister's brother-in-law and recently came to live with them.  I don't want to brag or anything, but he recently took a GOLD medal in Special Olympics bocce ball!  Yep, I know.....amazing.   





Car snugglin' on the way home.  Preciousness. 


1 comment:

MKH said...

hey cari!! assuming that you have your school teacher hat on by now!! best wishes for a wonderful school year!!! loved all of the posts-can't pick my favorite! the irishfest looked like sooo much fun! agree with the bagpipe comment!! I tried to watch the video, but it said it wasn't available anymore....ok well, again the posts were all great. and I love the pic of you, your mom & sis! we do the exact same thing !!!!!