6.19.2009

After the berry picking, we stopped at a gas station for a cold treat (it was SOOO hot out). Luca generally picks the "fruity" flavored treats, so I wasn't surprised when she picked the orange Push-Up. As we were pulling away, I glanced back at her, and the expression of sheer joy on her face reminded me that this little 4 year old girl has NEVER experienced a Push-Up or anything resembling it before! Luckily I had my camera handy to snap a picture of her enjoying the moment (no, she's not blinking...eyes were closed in complete and utter satisfaction!)
.

Then we headed to the waterpark to cool off some more.
(I guess we Wisconsin-ites just can't handle our heat!
Luca even told me at the park yesterday, "I like to be cold, not hot."
You moved to the right place, sweetheart!)
.


.
All in all, it was a FABULOUS summer day with my girls!


1 comment:

Buffy said...

I love that picture of Luca eating the push up!!!