6.30.2009

She's With the Band

Monday night we went to a kids folk concert at the library by Fox & Branch, and check out who was chosen to play the washboard for one of the songs (must have been the missing front teeth!) It was the coolest washboard with a bell, a pot and other percussion sounds, and Brenin was totally feeling the bluegrass vibe. The music was great, and we all had a blast. On the way home, Brenin said her dream had come true...she was in a band.
.
p.s. I forgot my camera Monday night (gasp!), so I stole this picture from the library blog. CLICK ON THE PICTURE to see it enlarged...you have to check out the expression on my girl's face - she's into it!

2 comments:

MKH said...

ah ha-I see you have a rockstar wanna be in your house as well! so cute! LOVE the pics of her reading in bed-how did you even get those in the dark?? that book she is reading sounds good-may have to go find one!

Cari said...

Megan - I had the camera on auto with NO flash, then stabilized myself to compensate for the low lighting/slow shutter. Found the book on Amazon...Brenin is in love with it!