6.16.2009

Barnyard to Big City - Weekend Pictures

With Danny's birthday, our anniversary and the end of the school year all occuring this last week, we had lots to celebrate, so we had a busy weekend.
.
The girls and I started the festivities by spending the day at a waterpark on Friday, and then our friends Rachel & Eric came over in the evening to play.
.
Saturday morning we went to the annual dairy breakfast, a celebration of everything dairy...breakfast in the barn, animals to pet, ice cream in the morning...what more could you ask for?
.
From the dairy breakfast, we headed for Chicago. I'm posting pictures in multiple posts because Blogger will only let me post 5 at a time and I haven't quite figured out how to post from Flickr yet (bear with me!)
This is where we started our day on Saturday.
By nightfall, we were enjoying the city life!

Luca

Brenin


Cute blonde babies I want to kiss.


Do you smell something?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! You guys sure stay busy!!! Happy 7 month Gotcha Day!!!