6.02.2009

I sent the girls outside today to burn some energy before naptime. They rode their bikes for a while and then gathered some books and a blanket for an afternoon read in the sunshine. It looked like such a good time, I couldn't bear to make them take their naps (do I see an EARLY bedtime in my future?)!
.











They giggled and read for a good couple of hours, and now I've put them to work peeling corn for dinner. It's Luca's specialty, and she is SO proud when we all make a big deal about her cooking it for us.



4 comments:

MKH said...

those are really adorable pics of the girls! seriously you got them to lay on a blanket for hours and read???? that is amazing! loved the story about your "sons"!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of the crossed legs for both girls!! So sweet that they will play and read together. Sisterhood at it's best!!

Buffy said...

I LOVE the 2nd picture. They look so sweet!

Debbie said...

The pictures really made me giggle. Quite the sisters those two are.